Diwali is one of the most awaited festivals is almost here. We are sure all of you have already begun your preparations. Diwali preparations usually begin with cleaning then decorating the house with beautiful diyas and lights. Decorating your house can be a big. There is so much you want to do but so little time in hand. for you, here are the top 10 ideas that will help you go about it easily.
1. Diwali is never complete without the age-old tradition Rangoli. The traditional Rangoli will get a twist as you can add different elements such as diyas, earthen pots. You can also get creative with the designs you are making and add flower petals..
2. Buy the earthen lamps commonly seen during Diwali or get creative with paints and glitter and use old diyas from last year. Decorate them the way you like and light up the house with them.
3. Fill bowls of water and stick some floating candles in it. Add some decorative items or just some fresh flower petals.
4. Follow the Oriental style of paper lanterns this Diwali for that delicate, exotic yet beautiful decoration. For an exquisite layer of lighting in your home on this special festival, use decorative lamps and lanterns.If you have a garden, use fairy lights to create a mesmerizing look. Paper lanterns in different colors and patterns will light up your home in an amazing way.
5. Glam up the corners of your house. Decorate it with candles, dry or fresh flowers and some dim light from the candles to give a warm feel to the home.
6. Simple yet elegant way to adorn your house during Diwaliis with candles. To illuminate your home use your regular candles by decorating them with a dry leaf so that they look beautiful lit or unlit. Create good, strong memories this Diwali with scented candles and a range of other fragrances. Decorating the house is not only about stimulating our visual senses, but also our sense of smell.
7. There are various ways one can light up the entrance for festivities. For Diwali, diyas or oil lamps are usually used to line the path of the entrance to the house. You can also use candles or electrical lamp.
8. Finally Give your pooja area a fresh look this Diwali by adding modern decorative lights and a splash of colour with wall stickers. Also don’t forget fresh flowers and oil lamps it will add traditional vibe.